Countdown to muckiness !
An open letter to my friends and broader network
Saturday 30th December, 2017.
(only useful until the party on the 3rd Feb)
G'day, and welcome.
I'm hoping that you've had a dynamite 2017, that the summer (?) is treating you well and that you're as fit and healthy as you can be .
I've decided to host a charity event, delicately disguised as a birthday party and a FOOD FIGHT (!) and I'd love you to come and participate.
It's not any old food fight...it's a very specific one...it's the first one, and we'll all learn a great deal from it. You can come to the party and not be in the food fight...but for weeks later you'll wonder why you didn't join in.
Come for a drink (BYO), come for some afternoon "yum yums" (supplied by Ashley), come for the food fight, or just come and hang out.
We're hitting multiple birds with one stone here....
1. Ashley Hann is perhaps Melbourne's best small events caterer - this party is showcasing his food.
3. I'm launching COLOUR YOUR NETWORK. Info here
4. I have a series of new offerings launching for CARDSITE and I'll be making a very small (under 3 minute) announcement about those.
5. It's my Birthday ! Send no flowers, no Ferrari's and no flaming bags of dog poop. Just consider getting into the fun and participating in the Colour YOUR Network food fight (CYN).
The CYN food fight is a facilitated food fight, using all natural, vegan produce, and friendly food dyes.
It's purpose is 3 fold...
1. Provide a way for clubs and charities to invite in a provider who will host, manage, facilitate and clean up after.
2. Create a way for private users and small networks to have a bit of fun, and raise some funds for their chosen charity.
3. Allow me to have a mechanism to 'give back'.
If it looks like the kind of event that you would enjoy...come and participate. Your private donation of any amount will secure your seat at the table. A BYO black tee-shirt is the only preparation you need.
At the very lease, come and join me for a drink, and watch us all get very very mucky.
Got a question...call me...
0411 367 890
P.S. Don't forget to come and click on the FB Event so we can plan for numbers.